Friday 12 April 2013

How Do I Make Eyes Look Less Puffy?






One of the best things to use to prevent puffy looking eyes are green tea bags. Make eyes look less puffy with help from the Beauty Director at Anisa International in this free video clip.

Video Transcript

Hi there, Shana King, senior director of beauty and education for Anisa International, and we all like to fake a good night's sleep so I want to give you some tips that you can use at home to really help prevent those puffy looking eyes. One of my favorite things to use are green tea bags. Now you simply soak them in cold water. You can even put them in the fridge or freezer for a little bit just to get that extra you know, circulation and that extra boost of cold. You know, rinse out any excess water. Of course make sure that you are removing any of the paper because you don't want to irritate your eye and if you have 15 minutes to chill out, simply place each tea bag over each eye, lie flat for like 15 minutes. You'll really notice that it will tighten and firm the skin underneath the eye area, a great option, also takes away from redness and irritation which is awesome too. I also love eye gel. Eye gel really tightens and firms the skin under your eye area. A great trick, try keeping it in the fridge. Wake up in the morning, run downstairs in your kitchen, simply dab it to the eye area with your fingers or even using a concealer brush and let it dry for 30 minutes and you'll really notice a difference. I also keep my concealer brush and this may sound crazy but I keep it in the fridge too because I find when I apply my concealer, it really stimulates and circulates and helps soothe any red irritated skin. My name is Shana King, senior director of beauty and education for Anisa International and I am helping you de-puff your eyes just a little bit.